Error: Feeling Not found= _Happiness_ Error: Feeling Not found= _Happiness_

I recognize some of these gifs. Did you make a compilation? I mean its a nice collage and I hate to be that guy that says only OC can get frontpaged so I guess I'll say "good job" :)

Inside Inside

belgium represent (゜◇゜)

Court Ordered - Pilot Court Ordered - Pilot

I remember watching TN stuff way back in 06. It's crazy to finally see something back from this team.
I'm very happy that the kickstarted passed and the project actually got finished.

Even though some of the voice acting was a bit meh, I found myself watching through the whole thing as one of those cartoons that would be on Adul Swim. Very nice storyline and character arch. The ending joke felt forced but it wasn't bad.
Really looking forward to a full on series for this, it'd be sad to see this go down as "another pilot".

In conclusion:
Loved it! Want more!

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

Glad to be back with something good! Everyone needs to tell Adult Swim that it should be on their channel. They for some reason don't agree haha.

The ending joke was a little forced. There was originally another scene that happened after it with everyone back in group but we didn't like the way it was working.

Thanks for watching! -Eric

Kill La Kill Hentai Demo Kill La Kill Hentai Demo

10/10 never stop believing in yourself dont lose your way

Flixel-Tutorial #1 Flixel-Tutorial #1

Do you HAVE to use pixel art to work with pixel? Also, do one with guns 'nshit and explosions and bwaaam pfffrrpbrbrb

Schulles responds:

Yes and yes...

Talk Head Talk Head

It's kind of fun, but it's too bad you can't load in your own art so you can use it for your own projects.
Or have different kinds of mouths for the same phonetic so when one specific sound is dragged out you still get movement.

Oh well it works as a simple lip syncing device, you don't see things like that one the web a lot, GREAT JOB GUYS! Seriously. Amazing!

Getting Over You Getting Over You

I really really REALLY like this

-meme reference #65443

Hearts of Gold (8bit) Hearts of Gold (8bit)

shit son this sound like something straight out of the duck tales game. Reminds me a lot of that Moon song.

5/5 like always, keep em coming! I hope to do justice to your songs and use for an animation one day

Never Bought Broadband Never Bought Broadband

Would you mind if I used this in an animation?

SamHandwiches responds:

No problem sir, do it!

Zelda and the Spring of Power - Breath of the Wild Zelda and the Spring of Power - Breath of the Wild

Love this rendition of it. It seems to be a popular work that people use for reference.

Marine Walk Marine Walk

ok

Blounty responds:

NO IT'S NOT!

Wool Fury Wool Fury

the perspective thing with his hand is kind of neat

WooleyWorld responds:

"It's not quite shit, Grant. It doesn't make me fully ill"